Friday, March 7, 2014

Hungry? Try some CHANEL!

Being the huge Chanel fan that I am, I was super excited for the new Fall/Winter 2014 Fashion Show! I pulled it up and noticed that runway was designed like a supermarket. An extremely colorful supermarket...one that I would expect to see in Rainbow Brite land... 

Back on topic! An edgy outfit started the fashion show and then came the classic Chanel we know and love. Personally, I loved how they did the fashion show. It put off an extraordinarily real woman vibe for Chanel, except instead of actually grocery shopping (which I completely dread), you're picking up a new Chanel (which I could totally live with). Most designers keep runways supremely high fashion, whereas this mixed in the high end fashion with a touch of realism. So, the next time you're thinking about grocery shopping, just channel the Chanel fashion show and go to Rodeo Drive. I think I'll try this one on my hubby. He can live off of bagels and cream cheese, right?


Here is the edgy outfit which started the show. Love the pink!


Who wouldn't want all those white Chanel bags over white walmart grocery bags







No comments:

Post a Comment