Friday, March 7, 2014

2014 Oscar Fashion

Lets be honest, the 2014 Oscars Fashion was not brilliant. There were the typical red carpet royalty dresses, but I felt that the statement necklaces and just jewelry in general were lacking. Some of the dresses, although fabulous, were missing that one piece that would send it over the top! 


Image from Vogue.com

Image from Eonline.com

Image from tvguide.com


Image from Eonline.com


Notice the lack of jewelry? Apparently Navy Blue was the color to wear! And may I just point out the obvious, Lupita totally looked like Cinderella! After her amazing Oscar speech, she had to of felt it as well. What was Glenn thinking? She looks like she found this dress at a thrift store! I know we haven't seen Anne Hathaway in a minute, but I feel like I could have found this dress at Ross. I really liked how Lady Gaga dressed up! It's nice to see her as Donatella's twin...I mean the face of Versace. 

What did you think about the Oscar fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment