Friday, February 28, 2014

Denim on Denim: Fashion or Faux Pas?

Anyone else still see Chambray shirts as a fashion faux pas from the 90's? I'll be honest, it was my first thought when I started to see the trend pop up in stores. I mean, wasn't that the grunge style as explained in the movie, "Clueless?" Putting the past aside, the Chambray shirt is becoming the next waspy fashion must have. Here are some of my favorite ways to wear Chambray.

(Image from What Courtney Wore)


(Image from Devonrachel.com)


(Image from outfitposts.com)


Now onto the next part of Chambray. Chambray on Jeans? Yes. Even I was a bit weary of putting denim on denim, but when you mix the different shades on denim as well as adding some color to the outfit, it truly brings it all together! Take a look.

(image from studyusa.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment