Friday, February 28, 2014

Courtney Wore Chanel Inspired?

Let me first say that I love the blog, What Courtney Wore. Courtney Kerr is very fashion forward and puts the class in Texas (I can say this because my husband is from Texas!) Anyone interested in fashion should check out her blog and her TV show, "Courtney Loves Dallas."

It should be mentioned that some photos have surfaced on Kerr's blog that show a new and fun Chanel Lego Phone case! A frenzy broke out with multiple questions on where she got her phone case. I just knew I had to have it. After some research and a trip to the Chanel store, I found out that it is Chanel Inspired...which in not so many words, means fake. 

Kerr has also taken the "inspired" phone case all the way to New York Fashion Week. Takes some guts if you ask me! Even though I love the phone case, I'm surprised that someone hasn't called this out yet. So to all the fans who wanted to know where to get it, one word: Etsy.

(Photos from What Courntey Wore by Courtney Kerr)





(Image from Courtney Kerr Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment